Monday, April 14, 2008

More Car Tags Spotted in Traffic - Part II

  • 15 mpg - I saw this on a Hummer. So crass.
  • Gratful - On a Toyota Camery. Guess they are headed to church.
  • Omg lol - On a small Ford Truck. That's funny. I grok.
  • See more - BMW. Ok...
  • Minsk - On an Infiniti M45. OK.
  • 411 spy - You got me. Was on a Jeep.
  • Keywrds - An SEO businessman.
  • Mr sumo - Don't wrestle with this guy. On a Camery.
  • Cda - on Lexus
  • Foot - on a Nissan
  • Poppa z - On a Nissan Z. Of course.
  • Sparkl - I like it. Shiney.
  • Elite t - Ford Truck.
  • Got xml - Why, yes I do as a matter of fact. And MXML, and E4X and all the rest.
  • Drsalsa - Oh, my favorite. Yes. Let's do dinner.
  • Nonirep - On a Mitsibishi Eclipse
  • Kieran - Her name?
  • Kellye1 - On an XB
  • 1hotbox - Very cool. On an XB. I guess it was hot. I couldn't tell.
  • Perdido - Name?
  • Cme4tax - OK, dude, pull over. Wait, I guess I don't really want taxes.
  • Skydvr - I see this guy every once in a while on 400 on my way home in a Nissan Xtera.
  • Vfno1 - two seater bmw slk
  • Travler - lexus
  • W8n4sun - vw bug
  • Sface - prius
  • Bnlonge
  • Justy
  • Udntcme - monte carlo s s
  • Survyr - Glad to see you are getting buy. I Prospr. On a GMC.
  • Vanilla - OK. As cool as ice. Had a smashed front end
  • Khuizar - lexus
  • Hey ya - ford explorer
  • Bubba4 - dodge ram
  • Pfctstrm - linciln navigator
  • Buckett _ z4 bmw
  • Hunny b - Kinda dig it. accord
  • Fixitup - Visit my house, please! My wife and home need you! gmc
  • V aces - altima
  • Sbrazil - maxima
  • Cackie - lexus 300
  • Godessk - I'm Lord M. Nice to meet you. ford mustang
  • Ed d2 - On Toyota 230. I am mike-e1.
  • Daddygl - Hey, meet Mommaby - oh, wait, that didn't come out right - pont sunfire convert
  • Ksu - Here you guys have a basketball team.
  • Duker - This guy a faithful college alum? Or a big bathroom user?
  • Mrtnez -
  • Spooly - Dunno. I like the name "Spooly G" though. On a mercedees
  • Bama 52 - Graduation year? On saturn
  • Fla gtr - Got it - on a mazda miata
  • Midget 1 - OK. On a toyota 4 runner
  • Lil jor 1 - Why are we all "lil" Where's "big"?
  • Outrmakr - Hmmm. Maybe I get it?
  • Ombaba - Uh, Huh?
  • Lilpink - Hey Lil pink. I'm big silver.
  • Gt jacts - Eh. I'm a DAWG kinda guy.
  • Party 05 - Oh, yeah, let's get 01, 02, 03, and 04, too and let's throw down.
  • Dewan1 - Hey, Dwane.

No comments: